- Engaging Young People in Conversations Exploring the Impact of Their Online Use on Mental Health
- Socioeconomic Position, Depression and Suicidal Thoughts SASH Blog
- Eating disorder symptoms, self-harming behaviours and COVID-19 – navigating the storms
- Projected deaths due to Covid-19 will far exceed suicides due to an economic recession in the US: a summary of the scientific evidence
- Links between adverse childhood experiences and self-harm
- Exceptions to the ‘Werther effect’: Why Jeffrey Epstein’s death is unlikely to trigger further deaths by suicide.
- The language of suicide – time to pause and think?
- Student mental health, suicide and media reporting
- Can suicide media awareness campaigns sometimes backfire?